Even the addition of a scarf can change the feel of an outfit. Honestly I even have trouble with this; I forget all black is kinda not so great. If you’re like me remember:
-Black is great, but make sure you add a pop of color into every outfit. Color will cheer you up and make you stand out.
-Try wearing black on areas you want to hide.
Just found it!!!! :D Yay for googles new drag feature - http://www.polyvore.com/jones_liberty_print_phoebe_dress/thing?id=39753638 it is sold out currently :(
Hourglass, colorful outfits!
Jackets! There isn’t a perfect method for finding one for your body, but heres a feeew hints.
1) Bigger girls, avoid “poofy” jackets
2) Buy for your torse length, short torso? Short jacket. Looks “Warm” and “comfortable” when its to your knees, cute, yes, fashionable? Not really.
3) Please, for my sake, no jean jackets with jeans!!!
4) The broader your shoulders, the more movement you need, so leather may not be for you if you have broad shoulders.
5) Curvy, and full figured girls should avoid buttons, they pop open and it stretches strings, and buckles… Zippers! Go for bigger sizes if needed.
6) Can you stretch your arms above your head?
That’s a few pointers, but jackets, are trial, and error.
Princess inspired outfits - http://en.paperblog.com/disney-princess-inspired-fashion-286383/
Just thought this was amazing
Apple shape evening wear.